What's Molly doing at Utopia International Retreat?



Molly talking to the masses at Utpoia 2008.

Earlybird prices for Utopia International Retreat finish on August 31st, so get your act into gear and register for a life changing weekend of learning, healing, networking and fun! I'm acting as Master of Ceremonies again this year at Utopia, which I must say gives me an immense feeling of POWER! Being able to kick international speakers off the stage because their allocated time is over can be very fulfilling, although it can make you a little unpopular with the speakers. This year Utopia has brought together an amazing array of international speakers who will be covering a wide variety of topics over the weekend. I'm giving a plenary and conducting a workshop, but you'll need to listen to the interview I did with Mz Marg Gill to find out what it is I'm talking about.
For some fun and frivolity I'll also be doing a "circlet making" workshop on the Friday, so people will be able to make a headdress to wear for the duration of the weekend............nothing like bringing in the fairy energy to get the mischief happening!
Sue Coombes and Simone Matthews and others have invested an extraordinary amount of time, energy and money in putting Utopia together and ensuring that it provides a world class venue and program and I encourage you all to support the initiative. Utopia International Retreat provides an opportunity for you to network with like minded professionals from a broad range of disciplines, to learn cutting edge strategies for healing yourself, your clients and the planet and to relax and have fun in the beautiful natural environment of Noosa.
You can listen to the interview I did with Marg (before it even goes onto the Utopia website) ">by following this link. You can register for Utopia by clicking here I encourage you to subscribe to the Utopia Newsletter so you can keep up with breaking news on the event AND I hope to see you there on October 16-18th 2009!

No comments: